Thank you for choosing to be a part of our community at Ballu flute (“company”, “we”, “us”, “our”,
“platform”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If
you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regards to
your personal information, please contact us at Happytohelp@balluflute.com.
When you visit our website balluflute.com, use our mobile application as the case maybe and more generally use any of our services we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, We seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our services immediately.
Product/Services Purchase Flow for our customers:
To buy Flute:
-The customer first has to login or sign up. Our server sends otp to the customer to confirm the sign up.
-The customer begins to purchase an item through any of the payment method
-Once the payment has been made, our server sends an email confirmation of the order to the customer.
-The item is then shipped to the customer’s location.
-The item is delivered to the customer
All our banking Patners used in website and application are using a secured channel to safe guard your payments any time anywhere if you will any issue contact us directly https://balluflute.com/home/contact_us
Personal information you disclosed to us:
we collect personal information that you provide to us when you register on the services express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in the activities on the services or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information we collect me include the following:
1. Personal information provided by you: we collect names, phone numbers, email addresses, passwords, billing addresses and similar information. We Collect Information You Give Us When you use the Platform, for example to register to create an account, update your information, sign up for a subscription, use certain features, access or download content, purchase items or enter into promotions, refer others to the Platform, interact with us via third party application or social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us and also information is collected automatically whenever you visit or interact with the Platform.
2. Social media login data: We may provide you with an option to register with us using your existing social media account details like your Facebook and Google. If you choose to register in this way we will collect the information through that.
Information collected through our app and web:
1. usage information: Whenever you visit or interact with the Platform, Ballu Flute as well as any third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Platform is accessed and used ("Usage Information"). Usage Information may include information collected in the following ways: Log Files: Information is logged about your use of the Platforms, including your browser type, operating system, activations, content you purchase, access, download or burn, access and listening times, the page served and the preceding page views. This statistical usage data provides us with information about the use of the Platform, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Platform, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they "click" on. It also provides us with information about your interactions with songs, playlists, audiovisual content and other Ballu Flute users, as well as advertising and products or services offered through or linked from the Platform.This information helps us keep our Platform fresh and interesting to our visitors and tailor content to a visitor’s interests.
2. geolocation information: We may collect information about the location of your device when you access or use the Platform; or if you choose to turn on your Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or other geolocation functionality when you use the App, subject to your consent, the App may collect and use your geolocation information. We may share your location with certain thirdparties for analytics and advertising purposes. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by going to the setting feature on your Device and changing your preferences. If you do so, certain features of our App may no longer function. You also may stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove our App from your device.
3. Ballu Flute may automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier ("Device Identifier") for the computer, mobile device, tablet or other device (collectively, "Device") you use to access the Platform, including the hardware model and mobile network information. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a web site or its servers, and includes AD-IDs or IDFAs, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier.
4. social media information: If you create an account using your credentials from a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, profile and account information, such as lists of your friends, "likes", comments you have shared, groups and location, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third-party social media site. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on our Platform to your profile page to share with others within your network. In addition, we may receive information about you if other users of a third party application or website give us access to their profiles and you are one of their "connections" or information about you is otherwise accessible through your "connections'" web page, profile page, or similar page on a social networking or other third party website or interactive service. Information We Receive from You and/or Your Telecom Provider: If you choose to create and/or log in to a Ballu Flute account using your SIM credentials through a single-sign-on mechanism, you acknowledge and agree that we will have access to the following information that you may provide and/or hereby consent to be collected from your telecom service provider: mobile number, age range, gender, and unique Jio subscriber ID. Integrating Third Party Applications and Sites: You may integrate your Ballu Flute account with third party applications and sites. If you do, we may receive similar information related to your interactions with the Ballu Flute service on third party application(s) you have chosen to integrate with Ballu Flute, as well as information about your publicly available activity on the third party application or site. Ballu Flute Partners and Service Providers:
5. We may also receive information about you from our partners and service providers, (including, for example, business partners, analytics vendors, advertising networks and search information providers) which we use to personalize your Ballu Flute experience, to measure ad quality and responses, and to display ads that are more likely to be relevant to you. Information We Receive from the Predecessor Application: We may also receive/migrate certain information about you from a previous version or predecessor application that you may migrate and/or upgrade from, to help personalize your Ballu Flute experience.
How do we use your information:
We use the information about you to operate and maintain our Platform, and provide you with access to the Platform, including providing customer and technical support, processing payments and transactions, and tailoring content and advertising. Ballu Flute will use your information to: respond to your questions and requests and provide customer service; provide you with access to certain features of the Platform; deliver the services you request, process transactions and send you related information; verify your identity; communicate with you about your activities on the Platform; tailor content, advertisements, offers and promotions offered by Ballu Flute and others, and provide news and other information we think will be of interest to you; perform market research, Platform analytics and operations; personalize and improve the Platform and products, services and advertising (including for third party products and services) made available on or outside the Platform (including on other sites/ apps that you visit), for example by providing personalized or localized content, recommendations, features, and provide advertisements, content or features that match your interests and preferences; link or combine with information we receive from others to help understand your needs and to provide you with better service; contact you with regard to your use of the Platform and interest in certain products and services, and, in our discretion, changes to any Ballu Flute; communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us; and for purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal information (relevant to those purposes) or otherwise with your consent. We may also use Device Identifiers to administer the Platform, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyse trends, track users’ web page movements, help identify, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
1.1. Your BalluFlute membership will continue until terminated. The membership is a one-time purchase and would be non-refundable after the payment has been made. To use the service you must have Internet access and a Balluflute ready device and pay using any of the payment method in our app.
1.2. You can cancel your BalluFlute membership at any time. If you wanna cancel your membership go to settings > cancel subscription.
2.1 The return is only eligible if the item you received was damaged. To be eligible for a return of a damaged item, your item must be in the original packaging and your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. Once the return has been requested, you will have to self ship the item to the address which we will provide, and the same, new item will be delivered to you after we receive the damaged item.
2.2 You have 24 hours to cancel an item from the time you purchased it. If you cancel your purchase within 24 hours, we will refund the money back to you through any of your chosen payment methods. Although a damaged item is non-refundable and can only be replaced.
2. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies and similar technologies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that and your help screen or manual will tell you how to do this. We also give you information about how to disable cookies here. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of our website if you do so. A number of cookies and similar technologies we use last only for the duration of your web or app session and expire when you close your browser/or exit the App.
3. We use the following types of cookies: Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and under our terms with you. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us for our legitimate interests of improving the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us, subject to your choices and preferences, to personalise our content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). Targeting/Advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information subject to your choices and preferences to make our website/App and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
If you visit any of our platform, you may see advertisements from third parties, as well as seeing
our advertisements when you visit other websites and services of third parties. For more
information about interest-based advertising and how to turn this feature off see you can check
To opt out from the use of information about your online activities for online behavioral advertising by NAI member companies, visit https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 . Some browsers have a "Do Not Track" feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked.
These features are not yet uniform, so note that our systems are not configured to recognize Do Not Track headers or signals from some or all browsers. Disabling Cookies The effect of disabling cookies depends on which cookies you disable but, in general, the website may not operate properly if all cookies are switched off.
FOR ANY ISSUE OR CONCERN WRITE US AT - HTTPS://BALLUFLUTE.COM/HOME/CONTACT_US